Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It’s a wrap!

Looking for a way to spruce up your old sconces and chandeliers? Then check out these gorgeous lighting wraps from www.kaarskoker.com. I love how these simple wraps bring a modern update to a traditional element. I just ordered these two for my studio chandelier. I am going to alternate patterns on the 8 arms.




And I am going to order one of these for my daughter’s chandelier. Remember my blue and pink design? See it here.



These were brought to my attention by my friend Rachel, who spotted them on a fabulous blog you should definitely be reading. Christie Chase who pens Christiechase.blogspot.com is an uber-talented writer, artist and do-it-yourselfer who blogs about her trials and triumphs of transforming blah furniture and decorative items into fabulous one-of-a-kind pieces. Christi is a local gal who purchased an old bungalow in a historic neighborhood in Houston. I love visiting her stylish abode and soaking up the details.


Below is just a sampling of the many lighting sleeves Kaarskoker sells. Visit their site to preview them all.









2 comments:

melifaif said...

What a sweet touch? Very cool idea.

Christie Chase said...

Hi Vanessa!
Thanks for the accolades and kind words about my work...and for the sweet note about my dog.
I have been enjoying reading your blog, after discovering it via Rachel. I really admire your custom baby baby, and I love hearing about other people's house adventures! See you soon!