Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lion and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Remember way back when I wrote about a precious jungle theme nursery I was working on? If you missed it you can read about it here. The final pictures have arrived and I must say, I think it turned out precious!

I have to give a BIG thank you to the mother of this beautiful bedding, Courie! Thank you for opening your home to us. I hope the bedding brings you and your family great joy. And we can't forget Karen Beyer of Karen Beyer Photography. I blogged about her beautiful work here. It was her talented eye that caught the true beauty of this bedding. Thank you Karen, you are awesome!







3 comments:

Rachel said...

Super cute! I have no idea where I want to go with G's big boy room, but I'd to keep that chocolate brown giraffe print on my radar...

melifaif said...

I think this is one of my favorite bedding sets you have completed!!! Very original.

Alejandra said...

Live it! The colors are so pretty!