Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you Bla Bla?

We do, A LOT. I’d like you to meet Blabla, a.k.a. my daughter’s best friend, partner in crime, cuddle buddy, the object of her affection. I bought Blabla (the correct name for the doll is April) about a year and a half ago and it was the best purchase I could have ever made.

She loves this doll like there is no tomorrow. If I didn’t know any better I could get jealous over all the lovin’ Blabla gets; she gets the best kisses, hugs and laughs. Of course she also takes a serious beating from time-to-time.

Here she is on the floor, where she spends about 90% of her time.



And here she is on a good day. As you can see she’s been washed about a dozen times and mended just as many.




I highly recommend the Bla Bla dolls. They are great for travel, easy to wash and the best tool for persuading your kid to do things. For example, on any given day in our house you will hear, “Blabla is going to take a bath; Blabla already brushed her teeth now it’s your turn; Blabla is tired and it’s time to take a nap.”, etc, etc.

My friend’s daughter is turning 1 on Saturday and we just bought her Violet. I hope they become fast friends. See the entire line of Bla Bla dolls here. By the way parents they aren't just for girls, Bla Bla kids has an entire line of dolls for boys and girls.


3 comments:

melifaif said...

Oh how I adore her!!! Those are precious. I may have to look into one of those for Miss LaLa!!! Thanks for the info. On another note - Miss J is freakin' beautiful! That "pose" just oozes SASS!!!!

Karen said...

these are awesome! i definitely love miss violet! thanks for the awesome link! i would agree, i love that pic of your daughter!

Denise said...

I love her!!!! i am writing to request more pictures please! i miss my booger so much! please give her a kiss and tell her i miss her!