Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daddy’s Lil’ Copilot

I just finished a crib set for some friends and I’d thought I’d share the pictures. Below is the original inspiration bedding set from Pottery Barn Kids. PB Kids doesn’t make this set for cribs so we custom designed our own. The Mommy-to-be purchased a full size bed sheet set and the rest we customized to her liking.



I think it turned out really cute! Dad is a pilot so of course aviation was incorporated, but not made to be the entire look. This was also my first try at making crib sheets; a fitted crib sheet. I’ve tried it before and they are very hard to make with the varying crib mattress sizes you can buy today. Surprisingly these were a cinch to make. Maybe I’ve gotten better over the years.

Enjoy!







The mobile from PB Kids

1 comment:

melifaif said...

Adorable - I love it!