Friday, July 31, 2009

Simple and Sophisticated

I happened upon these gorgeous necklaces a while back and fell in love. I have seen several of these delicate custom charm necklaces but none that are this reasonable AND stylish.

I think they make the perfect gift for any woman. They are made by Three Sisters Jewelery and I hope I get one some day. Are you reading honey? Perhaps I should wait until baby #2. I love the thought of have three charms; one with each kid's name and a horseshoe charm. Or maybe the little Budha, he's kind of fun. To see their full line of jewelery click here. Click on the pics to get a detailed view.







Photography credits by Zoe

2 comments:

melifaif said...

I saw these recently and I just fell in love too. What a great Mother's day gift. Or for anyone at anytime, really!

Karen said...

one of my faves is this:
http://www.nelleandlizzy.com/