Thursday, July 2, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Hi gang!

Sorry my blog has been so lame lately. I have literally been running myself into the ground trying to finish the house renovation, move my family and sew beautiful baby bedding for my customers. As a result the blog has suffered. But good news! We have moved in, not settled but in and I am back. A little sleep deprived but back. I'll post more pictures of the house update after the weekend.

In the meantime, in my search for fun and unusual ideas for our game room, I stumble across this site called www.paintideas.com. They have pages and pages of great do-it-yourself projects that involve paint. Below are just a few of the ones that caught my eye.








2 comments:

Letti said...

I am glad that you are back. This looks lik a great website you have found. Thanks

melifaif said...

Welcome home lady! I bet you can breath a little bit easier now. I said a little...hope all is well. We have missed you!