Monday, July 6, 2009

See a Penny Pick it Up…



Then head to the Aaron Brothers Penny Sale. FYI parents, if you have an Aaron Brothers Art and Frame store in your city they are have their bi-annual penny sale. I LOVE this sale because you literally buy any frame in the store and you get a second of equal or lesser value for a penny! Yes I said a penny!!!

They have a great selection of large frames for your walls and smaller ones for table tops. When we moved to Tampa a couple years ago I was devastated when I learned there were no Aaron Brothers stores. WWHHAATT?? I had to pay a ridiculous amount of money to get a few prints matted and framed. I am heading there this weekend. Don’t miss out!

P.S. If you don’t have an Aaron Brothers in your city my apologies for this shopping tease.

No comments: