Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends with Benefits

Remember when I blogged a while back about having two extremely talented friends who could work some magic with a camera? If you missed the first post check it out here.

I’d like to introduce you to my other extremely talented friend, Rachel. We met in college and of course became instant friends. I call her my pint size prodigy friend because she’s about 5 feet tall, brilliant and incredibly talented with a camera. Not to mention beautiful! She has a little boy named Griffin who’s about 6 months older than my daughter Jacquelyn.

Below are a few pictures she took in my daughter’s room of a bedding set I made for her cousin. When we took this picture my daughter’s room was littered with toys and stuff everywhere. She made it look like a showroom perfect bedding set.

She also takes beautiful pictures of children and newborns if you live the greater Austin area. Email me if you’d like her contact info. Thank you Rachel!

The bedding style is Traditional Welted, Slim Body Monogrammed with Ruffled Skirt.






Her little man Griffin. How cute is he?

No comments: