Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Perfect for a Boy or Girl Update

As promised here is an update to the red and brown crib bedding. Remember this? It's the original rendering the client sent of how she wanted her bedding to look.

Here’s the finished product and I think it turned out beautiful! The red is a deep crimson accented with a soft ivory and chocolate brown. Please excuse my amateur photography; these pictures do not do these fabrics justice. The client requested red bow ties. Check. Soft cuddly minky for the bumper insides. Check. A tailored center kick pleat crib skirt. Check. Single monogram accent pillow. Check. And a reversible minky blanket. Check. Click on the photos to enlarge.
This bedding set is on its way to its new home and I hope it brings the family great joy as it was a pleasure to make. So tell us...what do you think?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful, as always! You should start getting your customers to email you nursery pics and start a nursery gallery for inspiration. I always loved looking at pics of "real" nurseries (i.e. not a catalogues) when I was pregnant.

ClintandGina said...

As the customer, I must say, "I love it!!!" You have been absolutely wonderful to work with and the pictures look like exactly what I dreamed up. I also did a write up on my blog about the bedding. I will send you pictures of the nursery when it is complete. Thank you so much! Gina

penny lane designs said...

Cute Cute Cute! Love it.