Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Double Your Design Pleasure

Here’s a sneak peak at a nursery bedding set I am making for a client expecting twins. The mother-to-be is not even finding out what she’s having! I admire anyone who has that much self-control. There is no way I could NOT find out. I am the type of person who will ask to know what to expect, when to expect it and how.

Below are the inspiration photos she gathered to give me a feel of the overall room design. By the way, mommy has impeccable style and taste. This room is going to be GORGEOUS! I promise to post final room photos. We are having it professionally photographed.

Here are her cribs, Da Vinci Jenny Lind Crib in Ebony Black Finish (not her bedding). And the bold and beautiful rug from www.Horchow.com



Her window valence fabric, a black and flax linen.



And her bedding fabrics pulled from the luxurious Leontine Linens flax linen and red bedding.



1 comment:

melifaif said...

Love it! Wow. The red is so bold, and I love it for a nursery. Completely different than the norm. And I also adore her old style crib choice. Another great design in progress that I cannot wait to see. Happy Designing!