Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery

A client of mine sent me link to her dream nursery inspiration room she found at www.roomzaar.com. This was the first time I had heard of this site so naturally I was intrigued. Little did I know there was a complete online gallery of people’s personal spaces free for us to preview, judge, gawk and mimic. Parents-to-be if you haven’t discovered this design tool go check it out. You can click on boy’s room, girl’s room and nurseries to gather tons of room design ideas. Don’t forget the rest of your house there’s inspiration for every room.

Below are pictures of the dream nursery we are helping to make, her fabrics and custom monogram. We are copying the bedding exactly and adding a few more items to the overall design. I especially love the way they repeated the stripe pattern in the fabric on the walls.

That’s a great design tip; pull a pattern from your fabrics and apply it to the walls. Gorgeous!








2 comments:

Letti said...

What a gorgeous room.

melifaif said...

I adore this room! I know your touch will make it extra special and absolutely stunning...