Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Neon Necessities

Remember back in the day when neon and florescent clothes and accessories where the big trend? I’m talking early 80’s with lace florescent headbands, layered neon belts and oversized neon t-shirts all thanks to Madonna. I would layer on the neon goods and strut my stuff down to the bus stop thinking, “I look good”. In reality I am sure I looked absolutely ridiculous. I never thought the day would come when neon clothes and accessories were the epitome of high style. But low and behold the day has come.

Fortunately it appears we have all learned from our mistakes and fluorescents got a lot more fabulous! Below are a few of spring’s brightest new looks for you and your home.











Where to shop:
Dress Roberto Cavalli www.Nordstroms.com
Satin Heels Christian Louboutin www.ChristianLouboutin.com
Handbag, clutch, wallet and sandals www.Toryburch.com

No comments: