Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Puttin' The Squeeze On My Post Pregnancy Belly

Have any of you ever tried these?



I've heard mixed reviews about the Belly Bandit and Belly Tauts, but I'm still giving it a try. You wear them for 6 to 8 weeks to help shrink your stomach and make your transition clothes more comfortable. I figured even if it only helps with the inevitable "jelly belly" feel you have after pregnancy it will be worth it.

I'll be sure to give you all a thorough report on the product. Fingers crossed...

4 comments:

Cocktails and Cupcakes said...

I think the belly bandit works wonders!!! I used it with Jack and have it packed in the hospital bed for when I deliver in three weeks. Make sure you get the bamboo one. It feels much more comfortable than the regular ones.
Good luck!

melifaif said...

Hmmm....wonder if it works almost 4 years post baby??? Hahahaha....

Amanda Swann said...

It does work! In fact, my doctor ordered one to be put on me at the hospital after my c-section. I used that one for a while, then got the size smaller a couple weeks later.

P.S. New to your blog. Very cute.

The Cheeky Cafe

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

So funny! I've heard of this, but I don't know anyone who has tried it. Let me know how it goes~! =)