Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Party Sneak Peak

Hi bloggy friends!  I am still alive and pregnant; just a very busy bee getting ready for baby.  Last night I broke away to attend a fabulous birthday for my new friend Christi Bennet from P is For Party.  It was a ladies only affair and let's just say no detail was left unturned.  In true Christi fashion it was a beautiful event and I can't wait for her to post the pics on her blog.

In the meantime here is a sneak peak.  The theme was cocktails and floral arranging and of course the favors were amazing. All the ladies took home their own floral arrangements created at the party and new floral sheers.

Happy Birthday Christi!  It was a fabulous event for a fabulous lady! 








2 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN! I love Christi, I have gotten to know her through the blog world, and she seems like a doll. Hope you are feeling good!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You are so sweet! Thanks so much for posting AND thank you so much for coming! =) I can't wait to get the pictures and I will share them as soon as I do!