Thursday, January 20, 2011

Skate Party Update

Busy Busy is the name of the game in our house.  Today here's an update on Jacquelyn's roller skating birthday party.  You can see the original post here. In the interest of time and money I decided to use some supplies I already had on hand, for example fabrics for the tablescapes. 

Here's what we have so far.

Table runner fabric is Watermelon Stripe by Michael Miller fabrics and I have yards and yards of it on hand. 


I also have this pretty pink and brown dot I'll throw in somewhere probably for the favor table.

I ordered the invitations and coordinating pieces via Tiny Prints.  I wanted to have custom ones made, but again, time and money.  By the way, do you know how hard it is to find standard roller skating invitations that aren't super cheesy?



Here are the favor gift tags.


And here are the Thank You cards, front and back.



I am still planning on these cute ice cream dishes for the favors.





3 comments:

Lili said...

adorable party details! catn wait to see the final day!

Shae said...

How fun! I am dying to see how you do your new nursery! You will have to post pictures We still love Jack's bumper!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love all of this! Tiny Prints does such a great job. I actually just became an affiliate of theirs. =)

Also, we got one of those ice cream spoons at a party before and use it often...in fact, Conrad just had an ice cream snack with it!