Monday, January 3, 2011

Amateur Appliqué

Like most people I am obsessed with Leontine Linens custom monogrammed appliqué bedding and towels. I have one big hang up; I can’t see spending hundreds of dollars on custom linens when I have all the professional equipment at home to create the same look.

Since I have two girl rooms to plan for, I’ve decided to try and master the large appliqué monogram. I have appliquéd before, but never on such a large scale. My plan is to appliqué the baby’s bumpers and a valance in my older daughter's room.

We’ll see how it goes and I’ll keep you posted on my progress.








Images via

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

i stumbled upon your blog through p is for party. i'm smitten with your ideas and pics you post. i spent over an hour reading your posts the other night. i'm now a follower!