Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Team Edward

I make no apologies for the lack of posts these past few days. I have been working a lot and when I am not with my family and working, I have recently become obsessed with the Twilight books. Yes that's right, I have succumbed to the teen drama that millions of people have already been addicted to (I know about a few years late).

It all started when I rented Twilight to see what all the hype was about. Well...let's just say I am team Edward all the way (with a body like Jacob)! Overall I thought the movie was good since my expectations were low. I had heard from many that the movie was good or okay but the books are awesome.



What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic. If Edward approached me in a dark alley I would surrender my neck in a heartbeat. Titanic - loved it, Splendor in the Grass - one of my all time favorite movies, The Way We Where - always drop everything to watch it every time it's on, The Notebook - cried like a baby, etc. etc.

So if you haven’t read the books, what’s all the hype about? It’s a modern day Romeo and Juliet with a twist. Edward the male lead is the perfect male; gorgeous, sexy, charming, polite, a protector, dangerous, wealthy and extremely intelligent. Okay so he’s a vampire and drinks blood - nobody’s perfect.
Bear with me I will post again and not about Twilight. Until then if you are looking for an escape – might I suggest you join the phenomenon.

1 comment:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

dont you just love him? he is amazing :)

and i am just finding your blog and i am absolutely obsessed. sooo cute.
will be following you!

:)