Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Studio Sneak Peak

Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays as much as I have. The past two weeks has been wonderful. My husband and I decided we were going to take a nice stay-cation break this holiday season and do nothing. So long story short, that's just what we've been up to-a whole lotta nothin'. Plus catching up on all the movies we missed the past year.



I have however, managed to find some time to work on my studio a little. Since we moved into our house 6 months ago I've been focused on family, work and other projects in our home renovation. So I promised myself I would work a little on my studio while I was enjoying my break. Here's a sneak peak and I hope to have it completed soon.



















No comments: