Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summer Shoe Social

Just got these in the mail from Boden USA and I love them soooooooooo much.  I truly do.



I already have these Jack Rogers in gold and would also like them in silver.  I live in my Jack Rogers during the spring and summer.  In fact, I should take my gold ones to visit the shoe doctor, because they are in need of a little TLC.  They've seen a lot of miles.  I highly recommend these sandals. 





While browsing the Jack Rogers web site I spied these silver flats and of course I want these too.




 I am saving up my Banana Republic coupons and discounts to buy these must have summer essentials.



I spied these brilliant summer flats at Old Navy.  A linen espadrille flat for summer; how perfect!  Only $19.99; hope they are comfortable.  I may have to try these out and let you know how they feel.
And of course what summer shoe collection would be complete without a new pair of Torys.  I love the Miller Thong.



Oh and maybe the Patti Wedge too.  ;)


No comments: