Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pink and Black Crib Bedding

I am a nonstop bedding shop right now. Currently I have oh, I don't know, about 20 orders in production. CRAZY! Life is a little hectic right now. Good news for all of you, I am trying to be better about photographing my work to share.
Today I have what I call the Stephanie crib set. Stephanie is a fun and bubbly mother-to-be who came to me with aspirations of a bold pink, gray and black nursery. I have to say, I meet a lot of mothers who fall into the I bet we would be friends category and Stephanie is one of those moms. Her personality is magnetic and she just draws you in.
Below are a few pictures of the fabrics we used and her bedding set. We trimmed all the bumpers in pink grosgrain ribbon and lined the inside of some bumpers in white minky.  The crib skirt is a peony pink dupioni silk. I wish I had a picture of the drapes we made, oh well maybe later. Enjoy!










No comments: