Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frugal Friday: Cardboad Safari

I have decided to start a new weekly post called Frugal Friday. Each week I'll try and focus on inexpensive and stylish decorating and gifting ideas to inspire. This week I found a quirky and creative way to bring a little style to your home, it's called Cardbaord Safari and it's fabulous.

I love the idea of hanging these in a little boy’s room for that little bit of unexpected. At $28 apiece for the medium wall mounts they are definitely easy on the pocketbook. I also think painting them a bright color and adding them to a rec room would be a great conversation piece. The Moose is my personal favorite.






2 comments:

The Davison Daily said...

ok -- these are too cute.

melifaif said...

Those are really cool. I love the idea of Frugal Friday. You know I will be reading...now if I could just get my comment box back without loosing all of my widgets. Boo!!!!