Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Beach Read

Sorry for the limited posts this week. I am in the Dominican Republic enjoying the sun, sand and pina coladas! I promise to post one more time this week before I return on Saturday.

Until then, here is a great beach read, Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. She spills all the details of her priviledged life, loving father and disfunctional relationship with her mother. It's an easy, mindless and entertaining read, that promises to not dissapoint.

Plus get the back story on the 90210 gang. SAUCY!

1 comment:

ClintandGina said...

Your bedding is a hit!!! I finally got the nursery put together......and posted it on a house tour and you are going to be so pleased to see how many comments are about how lovely the bedding is. I just added a comment with your website, so hopefully people can find you! Check out the post www.clintandgina.blogspot.com