Monday, February 27, 2012

Death by MVe Chair

I recently started a Pilates MVE Chair class at my fitness club and it's torture.  I thought I was in good shape before I started this class - I run half marathons, play tennis, pilates reformer classes and mat and ballet barre works.  All in all I'm in pretty good shape.  But this chair class has been a humbling experience.  Here's the torture machine.




It looks easy enough right? Ha! Don't be fooled by its simplistic appearance. This chair will kick your workout into high gear and torture you every step of the way. It takes all I've got to not slip off and hurl myself off the chair during class.

Don't believe me? Take a look at this video; but it's a bit deceiving. These professionals make it look so easy and it's not. It's hard! Want to challenge you work out and take it to the next level? Go join an MVe Chair class. You won't be disappointed



1 comment:

Lili said...

oh my, and i thought my barre class was hard :(