Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Posh Patterned Rugs that are Toddler Tough

I just purchased this rug below through overstock.com for my kitchen breakfast area.  It's a Ballard Designs outdoor rug that I got for a steal with a $200 savings including $1 shipping!  Um hello...Ballard Designs charges an extra surcharge to ship this oversized item.  Overstock price with shipping and no taxes $75.99!




Everyone knows outdoor rugs are great for the outdoors, but I love a good outdoor rug for two main INDOOR purposes; the breakfast or kitchen cooking areas and children's play spaces. These posh polypropylene piles can take a serious toddler and baby beating. I've scrubbed spaghetti sauce out of these rugs and whoa la, good as new!


Right now Overstock has some serious cash saving deals if you've been pondering one for your home. Here are a few more Ballard Design favorites on super sale.   But go check it out for yourself, there are just too many to list.

 




















No comments: