Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Outdoor fabric for baby bedding? But of course!

I can't even begin to count the number of times I have used outdoor fabric to make custom crib bedding for my customers. Most people would never consider the textile for a child's room, but with the huge selection of stylish fabrics available today the possibilities are endless and very deceiving (in a good way).


Outdoor fabric is designed to not fade, wrinkle and resist stains. Hello, shouldn't ALL baby stuff be made from such a textile? Of course like any fabric not all are created equal and some outdoor options are better than others. Below are just a few I scouted online and a couple I have used a time or two.

So what on earth would you make for your child from outdoor fabric? Think crib skirts, fabric for the outside of your bumpers, bumper ties, window treatments, floor cushions and play mats, hampers and changing pad covers. I could go on and on…


















1 comment:

melifaif said...

Oooo. I love the first one. Fab.