Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Touch of Turquoise

I am very taken with the color turquoise lately.  Not too much turquoise but just a touch.  I think it’s ever since I bought the play table chairs for my daughter.  I love these rooms for the single bold statement.









Love only the turquoise walls.



Check out how TheStamfordwife.blogspot.com added just a touch to the inside of her changing table/dresser.






Here are few more items if your looking to add just a touch.








Retro Kitchen



Step stool accent via Kohls.com



The Coming and Going Coat Rack from Urbanoutfitters.com




A Morrocan Pouf from Tazi Designs




Turquoise Lamp from PBteen.com





2 comments:

melifaif said...

Love the pouf and PB lamp! And I love the light aqua walls and bright yellow and white bedding...I even used that nursery as an inspiration for my sisters nursery...of course, you know she went another avenue! Love it all. I am with you...

SoSoBella said...

hello. just came across your blog. i too love turquoise. and robin egg blue. my favorites right now :O)
off to check out more of your blog :O)