Sunday, February 22, 2009

They Take a Lickin’ and Keep on Stickn’

Attention all parents, these little labels are a must have! Kelley Hughes designs these permanent, waterproof and even dishwasher safe necessities. Each design measures a perfect 2.75” square of solid stickiness.




I first learned about these from my super savvy sister-in-law who shared these little gems with me as I was preparing my newborn for daycare. I slapped these stickers on everything from bottles, bowls and sippy cups to wipey dispensers and lunchboxes. If your child goes to daycare, mother’s morning out or school labeling everything comes with the territory and now you can do it in style. At $16 for a set of 18 or $28 for 36 they are worth the investment. A set of 36 will last you at least a couple of years. Check out the where to shop for more designs.

No comments: