Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogs baby, they’re all the rage!

Welcome to the inaugural One Haute Kid blog for Jacquelyn Reese Baby and Kids. For those of you who don’t know me, I design custom baby and children’s beddings under Jacquelyn Reese. I am a mother to a beautiful two year old daughter and a wife to an amazing husband. Although I never properly studied design, it’s in my blood. I have an architect father, seamstresses for grandmothers and a mother who thankfully forced me to sit by her side at the sewing machine as she was fabricating my latest birthday attire.

My blog One Haute Kid will feature the latest news in children’s décor and design, my friends, family, designs and what inspires me. If you have kids, don’t know if you want kids, have nieces and nephews who are all the kids you need in your life or are squirreling away ideas for the future, I hope my findings will inspire you to rethink a room, nook or little lost space in your home and give it a sense of style. If you like what you see, pass it along to a friend or loved one, visit my web site www.JacquelynReese.com or contact me directly at vwalton@jacquelynreese.com.

No comments: