Thursday, October 27, 2011

Look who I bumped into.

I was shopping with some friends today and we bumped into this handsome gentleman at West Elm. Do you recognize him? He's none other than Carter Oosterhouse from HGTV. My friend Amber noticed him and I had a mini heart attack when I saw him.

I've had a crush on him for a long time and I really wanted my picture taken with him. I had to do a lap around the store first to get up the nerve. I am so glad I did because he is so nice, such a gentleman and better looking in person than on TV. He's so tall too!


3 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You are so cute! How fun?!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You are so cute! How fun!

melifaif said...

Love it!!! I wish I was there....we need to re-do our failed lunch attempt!!!! Let me know when...I miss you. And looooove that man too. So gorgeous...was Marv jealous??? hahaha