Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some of My Work

So do you ever wonder what I am up to when there is dead air on this blog for days on end?  Here is just a sampling of a couple of projects. 

The extremely talented Megan with Toast and Laurel hired me to sew the drapes for her master bedroom that was desinged by Erica from Urban Grace Design.  Here's a peak at her room with the drapes and a gorgeous Madeline Weinrib rug.

Then a few months later Megan sent over one of her clients, Courtney who was having a fall party.  Courtney hired me to sew burlap ruffled tablecloths for the festivities and here they are.  And you can see more beautiful pictures from their fall party  here.


4 comments:

l.alden said...

The drapes look gorgeous! So does the tablecloth! What kind of fabric are the bedroom drapes made from?

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Ok, dying over this post because I have always been obsessed with burlap!! I actually just reserved burlap linens from Aztec for Nick's Zoo party! I also was just about to ask my mom to sew me something burlap with a ruffle. I think I just might have to ask you instead! =)

Sandi said...

oh my goodness I love that tablecloth!!

found you via P is for Party!

Lili said...

love the burlap!!!